Mortgage experts in your neighborhood!
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! At dncu mortgage we are here for you. There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you're a first-time homebuyer. Here's some information that will keep you on track. A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it's important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
1. Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
2. Present the homes that suit your needs as you've defined them.
3. Help you determine the difference between a "good buy" and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
4. Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from us in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else's -- even if your offer is lower!
Count On Your Mortgage Loan Officer To:
1. Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
2. Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
3. Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only deal points and progress are shared).
4. Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money "up front" and throughout the years to come.
Count On Yourself To:
1. Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
2. Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
3. Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout -- to make the business decisions that are best for you. Read about the Dos and Dont's durring the home loan process by clicking here.
4. Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
To understand the home loan process, read about the 7 easy steps to home ownership.
Let our experts help you make your real estate dreams a reality with one of our many options for mortgage financing in Española, Los Alamos, White Rock, Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico. We proudly offer the following:
New Home Loans
Buying a new home can certainly seem intimidating, but don’t let fear of the unknown keep you from reaching your goal of home ownership. Our mortgage loan experts will guide you every step of the way. Let Del Norte Credit Union make your loan process straightforward and easy to understand.
The benefits of refinancing your mortgage can be a tremendous help to your family. By refinancing, you can lower your monthly payment and put more money back in your budget. Our experts will walk you through the process and determine if refinancing is the right option for you. Your home is an investment, so it's important to get the most out of it.
Home Improvement Loans
Is it time to make those home upgrades you’ve been dreaming of? Perhaps you want to remodel that kitchen or bathroom, or maybe you are ready to make the jump to solar power. Regardless of the project, our home loan experts can match your needs with the right loan solution.